Title : En Yeoh’s Bak Kut Teh in Singapore
link : En Yeoh’s Bak Kut Teh in Singapore
En Yeoh’s Bak Kut Teh in Singapore

I scratched my head when I first saw this place. See, they have signage boasting about being "Singapore's BEST Bak Kut Teh" and having a "recipe well-loved for more than 35 years." It made them sound like a storied name like Founder, Song Fa, or Ng Ah Sio, but I had never heard of them.
What was even weirder was that the menu featured Malaysian bak kut teh instead, and it also featured Japanese ingredients including gindara, ramen, and paitan. It turns out that this was a partnership between the EN Group and a shop from Klang called Yeoh's...and hence the name. They have a few outlets in Singapore now.
I rather enjoyed the food either way. The meat was both tender and generous, and was seasoned with just the right amount of dark soy sauce, spices, and dried squid, making it easy to shovel down rice, and all without being too herbal. I'd go back for that. They have an interesting obsession with alcohol here too, but I'll stick to the food.
thus Article En Yeoh’s Bak Kut Teh in Singapore
that is all articles En Yeoh’s Bak Kut Teh in SingaporeThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article En Yeoh’s Bak Kut Teh in Singapore with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/09/en-yeohs-bak-kut-teh-in-singapore.html
0 Response to "En Yeoh’s Bak Kut Teh in Singapore"
Post a Comment