Title : The Yuzu Shio Ramen from Mensho Tokyo
link : The Yuzu Shio Ramen from Mensho Tokyo
The Yuzu Shio Ramen from Mensho Tokyo

I grabbed Mensho's yuzu shio bowl tonight. All of the ingredients were of good quality, but there were too many of them in there, even without the egg and duck that I added in for more protein. I was surprised that there were so many garnishes pulling the taste in different directions, especially the garlic, tomato, and lime. Frankly, there was way too much garlic in there; there was a giant clump of it sitting at the bottom. If I get that bowl again, then I have to request the no-garlic option.
thus Article The Yuzu Shio Ramen from Mensho Tokyo
that is all articles The Yuzu Shio Ramen from Mensho TokyoThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article The Yuzu Shio Ramen from Mensho Tokyo with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-yuzu-shio-ramen-from-mensho-tokyo.html
0 Response to "The Yuzu Shio Ramen from Mensho Tokyo"
Post a Comment