Gamja Korean Soul Food in Singapore

Gamja Korean Soul Food in Singapore - Hallo friend MOMENT AND ADVENTURE, In the article you read this time with the title Gamja Korean Soul Food in Singapore, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts items INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, items LOCAL, items PLACE OF TOURISM, items SOUVENIR, items TRAVEL BUREAU, we write this you can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Gamja Korean Soul Food in Singapore
link : Gamja Korean Soul Food in Singapore

see also


Gamja Korean Soul Food in Singapore

Gamjatang

A chef from Korea has opened up a shop down here specializing in this pork neck soup called gamjatang (21 Boon Tat Street). They do individual portions at lunchtime, and it was pretty good. The pork was tender and fatty, and went nicely with the sharp broth and veggies. They have a boneless option available if you wanted it, but I went for the bone-in version.

The meat was tender enough to come off the bone pretty easily using the tongs that they provided; gloves were also available if you really wanted to get into it. Now that I think of it, I completely forgot to suck out the marrow while I was at it. That just means that I'll have to go back for it again, even if it can be quite a messy and hands-on experience.


thus Article Gamja Korean Soul Food in Singapore

that is all articles Gamja Korean Soul Food in SingaporeThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .

You now read the article Gamja Korean Soul Food in Singapore with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/09/gamja-korean-soul-food-in-singapore.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Gamja Korean Soul Food in Singapore"

Post a Comment