Title : Otra in San Francisco's Lower Haight
link : Otra in San Francisco's Lower Haight
Otra in San Francisco's Lower Haight

This is apparently quite a popular place in the lower Haight, so I popped in for a quick bite (682 Haight Street, 415-500-2774). The ingredients were all good, including the quality of the beef and tortillas above, both of which were very delicate. But the seasoning was also very delicate, almost to the point where it needed more salt. That applied across the tacos, beans, and rice above. I could have asked for some salt, but I ended up just licking my margarita rim. Oddly, they couldn't do micheladas today.
thus Article Otra in San Francisco's Lower Haight
that is all articles Otra in San Francisco's Lower HaightThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article Otra in San Francisco's Lower Haight with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/07/otra-in-san-franciscos-lower-haight.html
0 Response to "Otra in San Francisco's Lower Haight"
Post a Comment