Title : Pinecrest Diner in San Francisco, California
link : Pinecrest Diner in San Francisco, California
Pinecrest Diner in San Francisco, California

I'll admit that I really didn't need this meal. But I needed to go out, and this old school place on the corner looked like it had some character (405 Geary Street, 415-885-6407).
The menu featured your classic greasy spoon items, including a patty melt that looked rather promising. But I grabbed the lightest thing available, which was this plate with these thick strips of bacon. The hashbrowns weren't as crispy as I thought they would be, and it needed salt too.
I ultimately cleared the whole plate and some slices of rye bread thanks to a good dose of Tabasco sauce. It was fun just to sit at the counter and watch the activity in the kitchen.
thus Article Pinecrest Diner in San Francisco, California
that is all articles Pinecrest Diner in San Francisco, CaliforniaThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article Pinecrest Diner in San Francisco, California with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/07/pinecrest-diner-in-san-francisco.html
0 Response to "Pinecrest Diner in San Francisco, California"
Post a Comment