Title : Tropisueno in San Francisco, California
link : Tropisueno in San Francisco, California
Tropisueno in San Francisco, California

As much as I wanted to hop down to the Mission District for a burrito tonight, I was dead tired and just went for a place nearby, even if it was in the commercialized area near the convention center (75 Yerba Buena Lane, 415-985-2264). I got this pozole, which oddly came with huge chunks of pork inside while lacking limes, cilantro, and onions for garnish. But at least the pork was tender and there was a citrusy slaw that was kinda nice, along with a sesame chili oil. In retrospect, there were a lot of other things that I could have ordered instead.
thus Article Tropisueno in San Francisco, California
that is all articles Tropisueno in San Francisco, CaliforniaThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article Tropisueno in San Francisco, California with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/07/tropisueno-in-san-francisco-california.html
0 Response to "Tropisueno in San Francisco, California"
Post a Comment