Palapa Indonesian Fast Food in Singapore

Palapa Indonesian Fast Food in Singapore - Hallo friend MOMENT AND ADVENTURE, In the article you read this time with the title Palapa Indonesian Fast Food in Singapore, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts items INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, items LOCAL, items PLACE OF TOURISM, items SOUVENIR, items TRAVEL BUREAU, we write this you can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Palapa Indonesian Fast Food in Singapore
link : Palapa Indonesian Fast Food in Singapore

see also


Palapa Indonesian Fast Food in Singapore

Ayam Goreng Ketumbar

I like walking to City Gate for food during F1 if I'm near Gate 1, especially since it can be much faster than waiting in those long lines, and in air conditioned comfort at that.

This time, I went to this Indonesian place (371 Beach Road #02-28). I grabbed that plate above because it was supposed to be a coriander chicken along with lime rice, which I envisioned to be covered in green leaves (or at least a green sauce) along with a citrusy and mildly acidic rice. It was only after I got it that I realized that coriander was actually in reference to the seeds rather than the plant, so it was brown and earthy in that crunchy batter.

And the rice was not in reference to the fruit, but the strong taste of the leaves. It was fragrant, but next time I'll get the Indomie option instead. I still ate it all with that mild but clean red sambal.


thus Article Palapa Indonesian Fast Food in Singapore

that is all articles Palapa Indonesian Fast Food in SingaporeThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .

You now read the article Palapa Indonesian Fast Food in Singapore with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/10/palapa-indonesian-fast-food-in-singapore.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Palapa Indonesian Fast Food in Singapore"

Post a Comment