Kun Ji Duck Rice at Marine Parade Central Market

Kun Ji Duck Rice at Marine Parade Central Market - Hallo friend MOMENT AND ADVENTURE, In the article you read this time with the title Kun Ji Duck Rice at Marine Parade Central Market, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts items INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, items LOCAL, items PLACE OF TOURISM, items SOUVENIR, items TRAVEL BUREAU, we write this you can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Kun Ji Duck Rice at Marine Parade Central Market
link : Kun Ji Duck Rice at Marine Parade Central Market

see also


Kun Ji Duck Rice at Marine Parade Central Market

Duck Rice with Mui Choi

I needed something fast to eat out here in Marine Parade today, so I landed on this old school family-run stall that seemed to be rather popular for its braised duck (84 Marine Parade Central #01-25). The meat was indeed tender, and the broth was nicely done. But the duck meat itself got drowned out by everything else, including the meicai that I got on the side. It's quality food that I certainly don't mind eating again if it's conveniently in front of me, but I wouldn't wait in line for it either.


thus Article Kun Ji Duck Rice at Marine Parade Central Market

that is all articles Kun Ji Duck Rice at Marine Parade Central MarketThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .

You now read the article Kun Ji Duck Rice at Marine Parade Central Market with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/10/kun-ji-duck-rice-at-marine-parade.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Kun Ji Duck Rice at Marine Parade Central Market"

Post a Comment