Title : Grandpa's Pomfret Soup from Hup Lok
link : Grandpa's Pomfret Soup from Hup Lok
Grandpa's Pomfret Soup from Hup Lok

I really should come here more often. I almost forgot about them, thinking that they only did those prawn noodles. But it turns out that they do a lot more, like that pomfret soup above. And it was delicious, featuring not just super fresh and delicious cuts of pomfret, but all sitting in a savory Teochew broth with ginger, tomato, and seaweed accents. And they don't overcook their rice here either; it's nice and firm. I've been looking so long to find a worthy replacement for Hock Heng after they closed down, and now I think I've finally found it.
thus Article Grandpa's Pomfret Soup from Hup Lok
that is all articles Grandpa's Pomfret Soup from Hup LokThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article Grandpa's Pomfret Soup from Hup Lok with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/09/grandpas-pomfret-soup-from-hup-lok.html
0 Response to "Grandpa's Pomfret Soup from Hup Lok"
Post a Comment