Title : Saintmarc Bistro at Duo Galleria
link : Saintmarc Bistro at Duo Galleria
Saintmarc Bistro at Duo Galleria

LOL I didn't realize that this would come out looking like Saizeriya's pepper chicken. See, this shop had signage pitching its "ever popular signature grilled chicken recipe," and with a photo that didn't feature a black sizzling platter. At least this was a notch up from Saizeriya, but not by much.
Anyway, the other reason why I stopped here was because I saw the name and thought of the Japanese orange-themed pastry shop, not a sit-down restaurant bragging about its cocktails. Well, it turns out that it is the same Saint Marc, but they created an upscale version down here in Singapore.
thus Article Saintmarc Bistro at Duo Galleria
that is all articles Saintmarc Bistro at Duo GalleriaThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article Saintmarc Bistro at Duo Galleria with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/09/saintmarc-bistro-at-duo-galleria.html
0 Response to "Saintmarc Bistro at Duo Galleria"
Post a Comment