Title : Hong Kong's Bari Bari Steak in Singapore
link : Hong Kong's Bari Bari Steak in Singapore
Hong Kong's Bari Bari Steak in Singapore

Here's another Japanese hot plate steak place, but this one's from Hong Kong. And if you hadn't told me it was from Hong Kong, I would've thought it was a badly done knockoff of Keisuke's hanbaagu shop given the prominent positioning of a salad bar that even included a big tub of hard-boiled eggs. The salad bar turned out to be rather sad and small though, and certainly was not a draw on its own.
The good thing at least is that the meat quality was better than I thought it would be. I got the cheapest flank above, and it was surprisingly tender. In that sense, I don't mind going back based on the quality of the beef. But that salad bar was lousy, and those potato wedges were like what one would find at Saizeriya. I'd rather go to Yappari, which is better as a whole.
thus Article Hong Kong's Bari Bari Steak in Singapore
that is all articles Hong Kong's Bari Bari Steak in SingaporeThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article Hong Kong's Bari Bari Steak in Singapore with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/07/hong-kongs-bari-bari-steak-in-singapore.html
0 Response to "Hong Kong's Bari Bari Steak in Singapore"
Post a Comment