Title : Crab Roe Ramen from Chen’s Singapore
link : Crab Roe Ramen from Chen’s Singapore
Crab Roe Ramen from Chen’s Singapore

It looks like these guys are doubling down on the Michelin association. The top of the menu features dishes that they say are curated from Chef Chen's repertoire, like this crab roe noodle.
I assume that it is meant to be like the one that I had in Shanghai last year. I don't know the dish well enough to make comparisons, but this one had some delicately sweet and savory bits of crab meat and roe in a silky a sauce that one could accentuate with black vinegar.
Perhaps more interesting was the fact that one could get a small of his mapo tofu on the side. It didn't come with any rice, which felt odd, but at least I could satisfy my cravings for it for just a few bucks more.
thus Article Crab Roe Ramen from Chen’s Singapore
that is all articles Crab Roe Ramen from Chen’s SingaporeThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article Crab Roe Ramen from Chen’s Singapore with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/07/crab-roe-ramen-from-chens-singapore.html
0 Response to "Crab Roe Ramen from Chen’s Singapore"
Post a Comment