Title : Anak Baba in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
link : Anak Baba in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
Anak Baba in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur

I grabbed a plate of nasi lemak from this Michelin Bib Gourmand near my hotel this morning (159 Jalan Sultan Abdul Samad). The rice itself was the least exciting part of this plate. Instead, it was more about the super airy and salty ikan bilis as well as the optional side of ayam goreng kuyit fried chicken, which had a very light batter with a touch of ginger in it, if I tasted it correctly. The chicken was a little hard to eat given that it was scaldingly hot and bone-in, but I'm sure that that's a feature rather than a bug.
thus Article Anak Baba in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
that is all articles Anak Baba in Brickfields, Kuala LumpurThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article Anak Baba in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/10/anak-baba-in-brickfields-kuala-lumpur.html
0 Response to "Anak Baba in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur"
Post a Comment