Title : Al - Sultan Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur
link : Al - Sultan Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur
Al - Sultan Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur

One really cool thing about KL is the fact that there are a lot of respectable Middle Eastern restaurants, especially to cater to travelers from the Gulf. But it was only recently that I realized that Yemeni cuisine in particular is dominant here, and this small chain had an outlet near me today.
I think I had a chicken mandi above, but mine was pitched as a "sidr," complete with flaming theatrics and pot thumping. Either way, the rice and chicken were deliciously spiced, even if the chicken was a bit dry. They provided my favorite sahowqa salsa-like sauce though, which made it go down easily.
thus Article Al - Sultan Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur
that is all articles Al - Sultan Restaurant in Kuala LumpurThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article Al - Sultan Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/10/al-sultan-restaurant-in-kuala-lumpur.html
0 Response to "Al - Sultan Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur"
Post a Comment