Title : The Goma Yuzu Ponzu Hamburg from Yamamoto
link : The Goma Yuzu Ponzu Hamburg from Yamamoto
The Goma Yuzu Ponzu Hamburg from Yamamoto

I tried chasing down a more purist option at Yamamoto's Hamburg and landed on this one, as it was basically one of the three cheapest versions aside from a oroshi ponzu and tomato sauce version. I was rather surprised to find that huge stack of julienned scallions on top of it, fearing for my co-workers that I'd have to engage with later in the afternoon. Fortunately there was some shiso leaf in there too, and it was much more muted than it looked. The sesame yuzu dip that it came with wasn't bad, but I definitely prefer just salt and pepper if it came down to it.
thus Article The Goma Yuzu Ponzu Hamburg from Yamamoto
that is all articles The Goma Yuzu Ponzu Hamburg from YamamotoThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article The Goma Yuzu Ponzu Hamburg from Yamamoto with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-goma-yuzu-ponzu-hamburg-from.html
0 Response to "The Goma Yuzu Ponzu Hamburg from Yamamoto"
Post a Comment