Title : The Black Pepper Karaage from Sio Pasta
link : The Black Pepper Karaage from Sio Pasta
The Black Pepper Karaage from Sio Pasta

I was able to walk into Sio Pasta again today, so I grabbed their pork belly pasta along with their karaage again for extra protein. The good thing was that the batter wasn't as hard as I recall from last time; if anything, these things were quite airy, if also rather fatty. In that sense, I still prefer Rang Mang Shokudo, but they aren't around anymore. The pasta was very fragrant at least with all of the yuzu and sesame seed aromas.
thus Article The Black Pepper Karaage from Sio Pasta
that is all articles The Black Pepper Karaage from Sio PastaThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article The Black Pepper Karaage from Sio Pasta with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-black-pepper-karaage-from-sio-pasta.html
0 Response to "The Black Pepper Karaage from Sio Pasta"
Post a Comment