Ameen Roti in Singapore’s Kampong Glam

Ameen Roti in Singapore’s Kampong Glam - Hallo friend MOMENT AND ADVENTURE, In the article you read this time with the title Ameen Roti in Singapore’s Kampong Glam, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts items INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, items LOCAL, items PLACE OF TOURISM, items SOUVENIR, items TRAVEL BUREAU, we write this you can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Ameen Roti in Singapore’s Kampong Glam
link : Ameen Roti in Singapore’s Kampong Glam

see also


Ameen Roti in Singapore’s Kampong Glam

Beef Roti

I've seen signs for "beef roti" up in Malaysia in the past year, but I had dismissed it at that time, figuring that it was just a local name for roujiamo. It turns out that it's more of a fully-enclosed pastry called niuroubing instead, and it is pan-fried in oil. This shop (674 North Bridge Road) was so good at making theirs that I immediately bought more after trying one.

All of the components rocked, including the flaky pastry, the grease that it was soaked in, the fatty diced beef and onions inside, as well as the salt and huajiao spices that went into it. It was served piping hot, and was much better than another stall that I came across at Lau Pa Sat the other day. That was one of the best things that I've had in a while.


thus Article Ameen Roti in Singapore’s Kampong Glam

that is all articles Ameen Roti in Singapore’s Kampong GlamThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .

You now read the article Ameen Roti in Singapore’s Kampong Glam with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/09/ameen-roti-in-singapores-kampong-glam.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Ameen Roti in Singapore’s Kampong Glam"

Post a Comment