The Hakka Nook at Bishan Cafeteria

The Hakka Nook at Bishan Cafeteria - Hallo friend MOMENT AND ADVENTURE, In the article you read this time with the title The Hakka Nook at Bishan Cafeteria, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts items INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, items LOCAL, items PLACE OF TOURISM, items SOUVENIR, items TRAVEL BUREAU, we write this you can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The Hakka Nook at Bishan Cafeteria
link : The Hakka Nook at Bishan Cafeteria

see also


The Hakka Nook at Bishan Cafeteria

Meicai Kourou and Kejia Doujiaofan

I turns out that the team behind Jiak Mee does Hakka food a few stalls down. The food wasn't as punchy as I would have hoped, as the meicai above was salty but not particularly savory, while the rice was mushy. They had leichafan too, but it wasn't particularly remarkable. That's too bad, seeing how much I like Jiak Mee. I would like to come back here to try their chye poh kway teow one day though.


thus Article The Hakka Nook at Bishan Cafeteria

that is all articles The Hakka Nook at Bishan CafeteriaThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .

You now read the article The Hakka Nook at Bishan Cafeteria with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/08/the-hakka-nook-at-bishan-cafeteria.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "The Hakka Nook at Bishan Cafeteria"

Post a Comment