Title : Serangoon BBQ & Curry (SBC1983) in Singapore
link : Serangoon BBQ & Curry (SBC1983) in Singapore
Serangoon BBQ & Curry (SBC1983) in Singapore

I got pulled into this place by their branding pitch: it's an old family business that has moved around and is now modernized. The ayam bakar above was their signature dish; the chicken was tender, yet crisp and piping hot. But that was the only thing that I liked. The default sambal that they provided was a yawner, while the achar was rather sweet. At least they gave butterfly blue pea rice, which was cool. If I go back, then I should pay extra to have them put the curry on the side, not to mention find a punchier sambal.
thus Article Serangoon BBQ & Curry (SBC1983) in Singapore
that is all articles Serangoon BBQ & Curry (SBC1983) in SingaporeThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .
You now read the article Serangoon BBQ & Curry (SBC1983) in Singapore with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/08/serangoon-bbq-curry-sbc1983-in-singapore.html
0 Response to "Serangoon BBQ & Curry (SBC1983) in Singapore"
Post a Comment