Returning to ChoCha Foodstore in Kuala Lumpur

Returning to ChoCha Foodstore in Kuala Lumpur - Hallo friend MOMENT AND ADVENTURE, In the article you read this time with the title Returning to ChoCha Foodstore in Kuala Lumpur, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts items INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, items LOCAL, items PLACE OF TOURISM, items SOUVENIR, items TRAVEL BUREAU, we write this you can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Returning to ChoCha Foodstore in Kuala Lumpur
link : Returning to ChoCha Foodstore in Kuala Lumpur

see also


Returning to ChoCha Foodstore in Kuala Lumpur

Tempura Kadok

I'm not intentionally on the hunt for ingredients from Borneo two times in the same day. I just liked this place so much from last time that my heart was set on coming here again. It was only only after I sat down did I realize their Borneo heritage. Yet it was completely different from KANTIN's traditional tribal take.

As with before, ChoCha is progressively modern, and fantastic at it. I loved everything I had, including a duck leg with duck fried rice as well as a smoked golden pomfret salad, all of which was balanced and accentuated with local herbs and aroma. That thing above might look weird, but it's mackerel paste stuffed into a betel leaf-like thing that was deep fried and topped with a gel made from a wild ginger from Borneo. It was comfortingly soft and savory.

I just love how this place does everything, including how it handles its ingredients, as well as the charming old venue that was filled with a smoky aroma and calming music. I'm really surprised that this place hasn't gotten more praise and attention, because it really deserves it.


thus Article Returning to ChoCha Foodstore in Kuala Lumpur

that is all articles Returning to ChoCha Foodstore in Kuala LumpurThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .

You now read the article Returning to ChoCha Foodstore in Kuala Lumpur with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/07/returning-to-chocha-foodstore-in-kuala.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Returning to ChoCha Foodstore in Kuala Lumpur"

Post a Comment