BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in California

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in California - Hallo friend MOMENT AND ADVENTURE, In the article you read this time with the title BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in California, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts items INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, items LOCAL, items PLACE OF TOURISM, items SOUVENIR, items TRAVEL BUREAU, we write this you can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in California
link : BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in California

see also


BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in California

Prime rib

I think the last time I went to a BJ's was decades ago. It's such a big chain now that I never had much interest in going. But today we went for the bar, and I only now realized that they have a half-decent selection of beers available, both in-house and from local breweries. I was happy about that.

I can't say that I liked the food that much though. That was supposed to be their weekend prime rib above, but they threw it on the griddle it seems, turning it into a tough steak. It was my fault for asking for a medium; presumably they wouldn't do that if I had asked for medium rare.

Anyway, it was dry and not worth finishing. At least I gobbled up their wedge salad, and I have to admit that I liked their super sweet "Pizookie" cookie dessert, even if it was such a sugar bomb that I really should have stopped after just a few bites.


thus Article BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in California

that is all articles BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in CaliforniaThis time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article posting .

You now read the article BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in California with the link address https://momentandadventure.blogspot.com/2026/07/bjs-restaurant-brewhouse-in-california.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in California"

Post a Comment